Want to get the word out about your business and earn valuable backlinks at the same time?
After a deep dive into the world of online press releases, I have come up with a short list of the best online Press Release sites for entrepreneurs, solopreneurs and small businesses. Many hours of research have gone into whittling a long list down to these three. After using a wide array of press release services, I believe that these are solid, reputable choices. I have had good experience using them, and with good results.
The vast majority of online press release sites are not as professional as we wish, and most should be avoided so as not to embarrass your company.
However, these sites offer a choice of free and paid, with the free options being solid services that meet the basic needs of most small businesses. Especially attractive:
- They are relatively high Page Rank (PR). According to Google, “PageRank is what Google uses to determine the importance of a web page. It’s one of many factors used to determine which pages appear in search results.”
- They are “Do-Follow”, meaning a backlink from this domain (when they post it on their site) gives you “link juice” – or, ‘extra credit’ from Google and other search engines.
Getting all this in one press release service is a feat accomplished only after doing the extensive research which led me to these sites. So enjoy!
www.Newswire.com (PR 6) Syndication Service
Through a single page submission form you are able to input all of your press release information. Their editorial process is fast and you will receive notification within a few hours. If you are looking for additional distribution, you can try out the media outreach feature.
Newswire Free and Paid Account Comparison – starter packages
- Get your press release published on 7000+News and Media Outlets.
- Your story is syndicated to a wide range of business, financial and news outlets to increase your presence online and in search.
- In the body of the press release, you may insert 3 links maximum. This is a real boon, because most other free press release site only allow links in the body if you use their paid version.
- If you have any questions you can contact them via phone (800-713-7278) or their helpdesk service.
Briefingwire.com (PR4) http://www.briefingwire.com/ Online Press Release Service
BriefingWire.com is a simple, effective and FREE service. Your press releases will show up in search if you use specific keywords in the title, subtitle, and repeatedly in the body of the press release.
Free Press Release Features:
- Immediate Publication: Your press will be live the moment you submit it.
- Dedicated URL: Your press release gets a dedicated URL
- (e.g. http://www.briefingwire.com/pr/your-pr).
- 1 Backlink: You are allowed one backlink in the Author Details box of your press release.
- Distribution: They distribute your press release to all major Search Engines and RSS Feed Aggregators.
Breifingwire.com Free and Paid Membership comparison – two options only
How long does it take to publish a press release?
Publication is immediate. Your press release is live the moment you press the submit button. You do have the option of editing or deleting a press release after you publish it.
Where does the press release go?
Your press release is distributed globally to many major information hubs including Google, Yahoo and Bing. There are many other distribution sites as well but those are the most prominent. The goal is to make it easier for people to find your press release… to make you searchable.
You can also:
- Edit Your Press Release After You’ve Submitted and Published It
- Remove or Delete a Press Release
www.OnlinePRNews.com (PR 4) Online Press Release Service
Online PR News offers affordable multimedia press releases that achieve high search engine visibility — putting your message in front of the right people at exactly the right time. They’ve combined all of the features that internet marketers, business owners, and journalists have asked for in an online press release distribution site.
OnlinePRNews.com Free and Paid Options Comparison – starter packages
Press Releases Published on Online PR News Must:
- Have a legitimate news angle (announcing something new and/or timely)
- Contain proper attribution
- Be news from the company actually submitting the news
- Have an objective tone — not be written in casual first person language (I, we, you, etc)
- Not contain overt sales language (Are YOU looking for ways to make money online??” “Buy now!!!”)
- Not be from a site that offers adult products and services, escort services, illegal products and services, scams and pyramid schemes, or iPhone unlocking products
- Not advertise products that promote the use of any Google product including YouTube, Blogger, or Orkut
- Not be a duplicate of a previously submitted press release
- Not contain excessive links
- Contain a valid email and phone number
- Be at least 250 words
I hope this information saves you much time and money. Happy PR!
.. _____ ..
About Lisa M. Chapman:
Lisa Chapman helps company leaders define, plan and achieve their goals, both online and offline. After 25+ years as an entrepreneur, she is now a business and marketing consultant, business planning consultant and social media consultant. Online, she works with clients to establish and enhance their online brand, attract their target market, engage them in meaningful social media conversations, and convert online traffic into revenues. Email: Lisa (at) LisaChapman (dot) com. Her book, The WebPowered Entrepreneur – A Step-by-Step Guide is available at:
- ^ Google (google.about.com)
- ^ in search results (onlinebusiness.about.com)
- ^ Do-Follow (beginnersbook.com)
- ^ www.Newswire.com (www.newswire.com)
- ^ media outreach (www.newswire.com)
- ^ News and Media Outlets (www.newswire.com)
- ^ helpdesk (www.newswire.com)
- ^ http://www.briefingwire.com/ (www.briefingwire.com)
- ^ www.OnlinePRNews.com (www.OnlinePRNews.com)
- ^ press release submission guidelines (www.onlineprnews.com)
- ^ contact form (www.onlineprnews.com)
- ^ Marketing (managementhelp.org)
- ^ Social Media (managementhelp.org)
- ^ Lisa Chapman (www.lisachapman.com)
- ^ business and marketing consultant (lisachapman.com)
- ^ business planning consultant (lisachapman.com)
- ^ social media consultant (lisachapman.com)
Source URL: Read More
The public content above was dynamically discovered – by graded relevancy to this site’s keyword domain name. Such discovery was by systematic attempts to filter for “Creative Commons“ re-use licensing and/or by Press Release distributions. “Source URL” states the content’s owner and/or publisher. When possible, this site references the content above to generate its value-add, the dynamic sentimental analysis below, which allows us to research global sentiments across a multitude of topics related to this site’s specific keyword domain name. Additionally, when possible, this site references the content above to provide on-demand (multilingual) translations and/or to power its “Read Article to Me” feature, which reads the content aloud to visitors. Where applicable, this site also auto-generates a “References” section, which appends the content above by listing all mentioned links. Views expressed in the content above are solely those of the author(s). We do not endorse, offer to sell, promote, recommend, or, otherwise, make any statement about the content above. We reference the content above for your “reading” entertainment purposes only. Review “DMCA & Terms”, at the bottom of this site, for terms of your access and use as well as for applicable DMCA take-down request.
Acquire this Domain
You can acquire this site’s domain name! We have nurtured its online marketing value by systematically curating this site by the domain’s relevant keywords. Explore our content network – you can advertise on each or rent vs. buy the domain. [email protected] | Skype: TLDtraders | +1 (475) BUY-NAME (289 – 6263). Thousands search by this site’s exact keyword domain name! Most are sent here because search engines often love the keyword. This domain can be your 24/7 lead generator! If you own it, you could capture a large amount of online traffic for your niche. Stop wasting money on ads. Instead, buy this domain to gain a long-term marketing asset. If you can’t afford to buy then you can rent the domain.
We are Internet Investors, Developers, and Franchisers – operating a content network of several thousand sites while federating 100+ eCommerce and SaaS startups. With our proprietary “inverted incubation” model, we leverage a portfolio of $100M in valued domains to impact online trends, traffic, and transactions. We use robotic process automation, machine learning, and other proprietary approaches to power our content network. Contact us to learn how we can help you with your online marketing and/or site maintenance.
Request-URI Too Long
The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity
limit for this server.
Request-URI Too Long
The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity
limit for this server.